Saturday, April 16, 2011

sexy.........when, where and why?

Definition:  what is perceived sexually attractive either to the opposite sex, or same sex, either by showing off the cleavage, legs...and a little skin here and there.

"sexual revolution came with wearing clothes that guaranteed we would get laid!"

--Emy Wanza

What's sexy to one, might be slutty to another. what's slutty to one, might be outright freaky and VERY DISTURBING to another. So, what is considered sexy and what is considered slutty? I don't know. But I'll talk about me.

Sexy, is when I'm cooking and cleaning in my underwear, same applies to men, I'd consider a man with just boxers and an apron sexy in the Kitchen. It's in the confinement of four walls, why not?

Sexy, is sleeping naked, or in a tiny flowery nightie that basically feels nothing on the skin.

A man whose phone's wallpaper is that of his girlfriend or wife. I find such men Neo-sexy

sexy is when I'm all naked and just free...i bet my skin loves it when it breaths

Sexy is when I'm in heels. yeah, four to five inch-high heels. I feel sexier, confident and womanly in them. Of course some heels are sorta kinda slutty. yeah, you know, the clear-glass-platformy kinda shoes



 I feel sexy in mini skirts, about a few centimeters of skin above the knees, that, even excites me...a little cleavage on the sides too, but the B-cup insecurity is engraved in my personality wall, i tend to think anyone with anything lower than a C-cup should just, cover them up. Someone once told me B cups are just the size of a D-cup's hard nipple, i was scarred for life.

I love my men absy, they never hurt anybody you know, i need those in my man too. actually i don't mind a tight tummy as long as *ahem* it's not a protruberate..pot-belly




I'm Five foot nothing, you'll be surprised by the kind of men i like....tall, not just tall, but tall tall, at least a foot or two taller than me. *smiles*. I like my men looking down on me (it sounds wrong), at least i know he's listening and it's super sexy!! I find standing on my toes while kissing mega sexy too!


Sexy is not trying too hard, neither is it doing it anyway, anyhow. I've seen sexy women in church, and I've seen grubby looking women in clubs, that's Sexy totally misplaced. Some women move from sandals to heels, hence adopting the i-might-have-a-stick-stuck-up-my-ass- kinda walk. NOT SEXY.
If it's too short and you are javing, please put on stockings, pulling the skirt/dress down every 10secs is not sexy and having mkokoteni/makanga men catcalling you is neither.That's all.

a few sexy quotes for you......


There's nothing wrong with my tits but I don't go around throwing them in people's faces."

-- Joan Crawford

I didn't discover curves; I only uncovered them."

-- Mae West

"Look your best--who said love is blind?"
-- Mae West



I thinks this chick is wearing an "airplane" skirt, because if she bends over, everyone is going to see the cockpit.
-Emy Wanza
 

3 comments:

  1. I like a woman who pull off that sexy-but-not-slutty look. That michelle obama look thats not trying too hard. Nice. You've made me curious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you're not talking about the 'pic'.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just loved and laughed on the last quote on cockpit...Hio kali sana!

    ReplyDelete