Sunday, May 15, 2011

So, really?????




I wanna be rich and I want lots of money,
I don't care about clever I don't care about funny,
I want loads of clothes and fuck-loads of diamonds,
I heard people die while they're trying to find them, ~Lily Allen

 I've always wanted the best things in life. The best shoes, the best clothes, the best accessories, the best house, the best kids, the best family, basically I want the best of everything. Problem is, I'm lazy. I'd rather do something else than do what I'm supposed to do. Because of that, having the best of anything is a rumor. If not a myth. There's no cure for laziness, right? Maybe I should get my priorities right, you know, do what I'm supposed to do when I'm supposed to do it and by that I mean know what's important and what's not.

So, back to wanting the best of everything, how do i go about that? Get a sugar daddy??? Aw hell naw! Do like my friends do and make my boyfriend pay my bills and pay stuff??? er...hell no??

And I'll take my clothes off, and it will be shameless,
'Cause everyone knows it's how you get famous,
I'll look at The Sun & I'll look in the Mirror,
I'm on the right track, yeah I'm onto a winner,~Lily Allen
Women have been known to take off their clothes to climb the corporate ladder and even to get a pay rise..would i ever do that? Aww hell fucking no! No to herpes and shit. So, what? should i get comfortable with not having anything 'better' than what i have? should i get comfortable with what i have?? No?


I don't know what's right and what's real anymore,
And I don't know how I'm meant to feel anymore
And when do you think it would all become clear
'Cause I'm being taken over by the fear...~Lily Allen




No comments:

Post a Comment