Tuesday, June 14, 2011

cRook


If your omelette does not turn into scrambled eggs, then i need to marry you.

Also, pancakes, if yours do not stick on the pan, then we should swap pans because I choose not to believe I can't cook pancakes. My pan is evil and it hates me...

Do you burn boiled eggs.....??
And every time you boil your milk, do you end up with half of what you had before boiling it? OMG! me too!

Why in the world don't we have 'good food' recipes with less than five ingredients..???

What is the first thing you think of when you run out of dishes/pans/ blah blah blah and the sink is loaded?? personally, I shout at the dishes "I'm not going to wash you! you are not the boss of me! you do not tell me what to do!"...then I curl up in a fetal position and take biscuits and juice

Basically I can't cook to save a roach and...and I need a smoke detector in my house.......also, my husband should be loaded enough to get us a chef. That is all.

3 comments:

  1. You cant cook?Wow,its so easy i think of how good the meal will taste when its ready and it motivates me.I love the sight of clean dishes it gives me a sense of accomplishment.If you want to boil milk keep the fire low and wait it never boils over because you are there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't cook? or wash utensils? sounds like the perfect wife to me.. i'm assuming you make up for your shortcomings elsewhere. where it really matters..
    But i can't cook too. when the missus is away i suffer or enrich the vibanda guys. either way, i suffer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tell you without a doubt, lady, that you are a Certified Bachelor!

    Your honesty is refreshing. Permit me to post something - my own quirky Bachelor lifestyle - inspired by this.

    As for your future husband, knowing most men, he better not read this.

    ReplyDelete